Atlas Door and Hardware provides a broad range of installation, repair, supply and custom fabrication services to cost-effectively install and maintain secure and reliable commercial building openings.
Atlas team members are highly knowledgeable professionals and skilled craftsmen that have spent their careers in the door and hardware industry.
Industry-leading training and safety programs
Continuous training is how we ensure consistent delivery of remarkable service. In addition to job-specific training, all Atlas employees have 10-hour OSHA safety training. Key employees and the company safety officer have current OSHA 30-hour training. Atlas has a drug-free new hire and random drug-testing program.
The collective team provides expert service, outstanding quality, industry-leading turnaround times, and competitive pricing for a total door and hardware solution that delivers exceptional value.
Our services include:
- Walk-in sales and service center staffed by knowledgeable, experienced estimators and technicians
- Coordination with security, electrical and HVAC systems
- Estimating and budgeting
- Metal and wood fabrication shops
- Fleet of service vans for on-site repair and maintenance service
- Code compliance – we make sure the doors and hardware we provide meet the specific needs for building and ADA codes, life safety, fire walls, exit corridors and panic openings.
- Creation, validation and proofing of complete door and hardware schedules and specifications
- Locksmith and full keying services including complete key schedules for new construction and renovation projects
- Dressing doors for ready-to-hang installation
To discuss your door or hardware project, call 614.251.8037 or visit the Atlas walk-in service center at 2899 E. 14th Avenue, Columbus OH 43219.