With in-house fabrication shops, Atlas fabricates or modifies doors and components specifically to order.
With an inventory of stick material and door blanks, the Atlas in-house skilled craftsmen fabricate and modify doors and components to your exact specifications. We can turnaround orders in days instead of the industry-standard of 4 to 6 weeks. If a change is needed on an in-process project, we can fabricate or modify components to save weeks of delay.
Metal Fabrication Shop
Atlas can fabricate metal doors and frames to custom order in one week versus the typical 4 to 6 weeks from a manufacturer. Last minute changes to the door schedule can be accommodated without delaying completion of the entire project.
Wood Fabrication Shop
Atlas stocks 4090 wood doors that can be cut to any size or use. We also maintain an inventory of wood slab doors in most sizes and can prep them to your specifications. With our inventory and in-house fabrication shop, your turnaround time for wood doors will be reduced by at least 75%.
Authorization to Apply Certification Mark
Atlas is authorized by Intertek to apply the Warnock Hersey fire rating label to rated doors and frames.
Fully dressed doors
Hinges, closures and view panels are fully prepped and assembled in the fabrication shops so doors arrive on-site fully dressed and ready to hang. Several important advantages are gained by fully assembling doors and hardware in the Atlas shop, including:
- We are able to work ahead of schedule
- On-site installation time is greatly reduced.
- Fully dressed doors save valuable time in the schedule at a critical point near project completion.
- Reduces cost of Prevailing Wage jobs because hardware installation labor is done off-site.
- Delivering the fully dressed doors to the jobsite in the final days of construction instead of weeks earlier minimizes the potential for damage.